Case: “A Routine Procedure”
- 22 y.o. woman laparascopic tubal ligation earlier that day
- Arrives by ambulance after syncope
- Initial blood pressure 90/50, improved with IV fluids
- Some abdominal tenderness at incision points
- Gyn surgeon: “a routine procedure” - vasovagal
- Patient stands up and states she is feeling “dizzy”...
“A Routine Procedure”
Moore C et al., “MAJOR VASCULAR INJURY AFTER LAPAROSCOPIC TUBAL LIGATION”J Emerg Med 2005; 29(1): 67–71
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.