Course Exercises (not scored)
The correct answer is residual volume.
Which of the following cannot be obtained via spirometry?
- Forced vital capacity
- Peak flowrate
- Residual volume
The correct answer is exhale hard and fast to residual volume.
During the performance of the forced vital capacity, the patient should do which of the following?
- Inhale slowly to total lung capacity
- Exhale hard and fast to residual volume
- Exhale slowly to functional residual capacity
- Inhale fast then exhale fast
The correct answer is at least 80% of predicted.
The FVC is considered to be normal if it is which of the following?
- At least 4 liters
- At least 5 liters
- At least 70% of predicted
- At least 80% of predicted
The correct answer is FEV.
The severity of an obstructive disorder is determined on the basis of which of the following?
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded.